Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heartbreaking

um the other day i was hit by a car( i got reversedinto) the car was going to hit my shopping trolly with jason in it so i jumped infront and copped the full blast of it
Jason is ok though not hartmed at all
i coped a pretty bad hit to the hip, and i have re craked my hip again, (this is now the 3rd time it has been cracked)
so yeah i went to the doctor he sent me for x-rays, and yeah he told me not to have any more children for 5 to 10 years, though he advises that i dont have any more at all, because my hip is that stuffed now i will not be able to carry any more,
i know that i have jason and i am so so so greatful
thoughits jsut heartbreaking being 23 and being told that i can not have any more kids,

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, so sorry to hear you were hurt. I hope you are feeling better today. You are an amazing mom. I do think that if one day you want to have a baby you will. You are young. Let your body heal. My friend H was told three years ago that she couldn't have anymore children. She only had a son at the time who was about 12 years old. Now she is on her way to delivering her third child.

    We will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Oh my I'm so glad you and Jason are OK. I'm sorry about what the doctor told you, but I think they are jumping the gun. Stay safe and let yourself heal.

    You've been tagged. Please visit my blog jasperthomas.blogspot.com to get the info. Hugs

    ReplyDelete